Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Newsletter Time!

     So I've been avoiding working on our Newsletter! I finally finished and was super excited to send it out to everyone... but I then I realized that e-mail was the only platform I had to share it through...boo. Sadly, I have very few of those for all of you who I am most excited to share it with. But did I let that stop me!?? Of course not! I took some screen shots that I'll share with you here...








Well, there you have it. Hope you enjoyed! And make sure to send us along your e-mail address for future updates at dan.kari.straley@gmail.com. God bless!

1 comment:

  1. Kari! And Dan! I love you! I love this! SO good to hear an update - I mean, you update your blog and I love that too! But I just love any update! I promise to email you SOON (I know, it's been months and I'm still saying that...). You are both in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete