Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Montecitos

God knows... he knew that I needed mountain majesty, sweet babies, a gift of eggs plucked right from the chicken's nest, fresh breezes, great friends, a delicious lunch made by humble hands and a night under the stars at the baseball field with hoards of silly neighborhood boys that just make me laugh.

I still don't understand God- but I know that he is trying to teach me to trust his goodness and character apart from circumstance or appearances. Looking out across the mountain ranges, valleys, rivers and forests, I can see a God who is bigger, mightier and holier than I could ever comprehend or question.


 "God’s voice thunders in marvelous ways; 
he does great things beyond our understanding.

Do you have an arm like God’s,
and can your voice thunder like his?"










No comments:

Post a Comment